Powered by Blogger.

Special Pack Vol.2 - A new hope

Special Pack Vol.2
I has been a long time since the last update.

And I want to apologize for it, and for not upload this "Pack" when  I promised it.
We have no excuse, or at least I don´t have one, I´m a lazy person.

This doesn´t change the fact that I will use a new password for this. HAHAHA.

Well there´s nothing to do about it, more content is coming, that´s for sure. The blog is not dead(yet), Scary and I are just busy with school and our real "life".

But don´t worry, we are working on this.


Hint:
* Nickname of Tatsuya Shiba
 

ENJOY!

SNEAK PEEK:


 

Make sure to enable 'Reply' on Comments if you want Assistance Otherwise we can not Help

[Please Use Only English]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use English in Comments.